The health and safety of our staff, members and our community remain our first priority and in line with Government guidelines we have recently made some changes to ensure we deliver you the cleanest safest environment to workout in.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Increased cleaning procedures
- Practice safe social distancing at all times
- Arranged and adjusted equipment to enforce safe distancing
- Added additional self – cleaning stations
- Removed or disabled high-risk areas
- Online booking system – max capacity 40 people at one time
- Group classes to have a maximum of 10 participants
- Book your gym session online, bookings can be made up to 15minutes before you arrive.
- Bring a full size towel EVERY workout. NO TOWEL NO WORKOUT.
- Sanitize your hands upon arrival. Wash and sanitize your hands regularly. Please wash your hands regularly throughout your workout
- Take your temperature upon arrival
- Swipe every time you visit the club to meet contact tracing requirements
- Use self-cleaning stations to wipe down ALL equipment after use
- Be courteous of other members and practice safe social distancing
- Do not attend the gym if feeling sick